Inter-Fluve is a 50-person, employee-owned firm that restores rivers, wetlands and estuaries throughout the US and internationally. Our firm is comprised of a diverse set of natural resource professionals that all share a common thread: passion for the environment and a collaborative approach. Please get to know us better by exploring our website (where you are now), at interfluve.com.
We are currently seeking a thoughtful, motivated, and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Our Marketing Coordinator will provide project management and support to offices in Hood River, OR; Saint Paul, MN; Madison, WI; and Cambridge, MA. The ideal person is passionate about winning work, maintains creative graphics and persuasive writing skills; thrives in an energetic, collaborative work environment; and is looking to continuously enhance their expertise and take on additional responsibilities.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will……
- Develop, draft, and coordinate preparation of compelling proposals, statements of qualifications (SOQ), and interview materials including managing proposal schedules and internal deadlines
- Maintain collateral materials including brochures, advertisements, posters, design reports, swag, and other graphic materials
- Maintain social media and website maintenance
- Develop award submittals
- Develop conference PowerPoint presentations
- Provide event planning and assistance
- Manage brand style guide
- Espouse company culture
- And help support effective and accurate representation of the Inter-Fluve brand on deliverables
We are seeking……
- A BA or BS degree in marketing/communications, graphic design, journalism, or related field preferred
- 3+ Years of experience in a marketing and communications fields (bonus if in A/E/C)
- Excellent communication skills, positive, curious, and the ability to interact with staff of all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Outstanding problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite, current website content management systems, social media platforms
- Graphic Design expertise and training preferred
- Clear and high-quality writing and editing skills
We Provide Healthy Benefits and Compensation…..
- We offer an overall competitive compensation package depending on experience that includes: paid time off, health plan, 401(k) plan with match, and profit sharing.
- As an employee-owned organization, we offer future ownership opportunities to all staff.
- For those site visits and outdoor adventures, we have outdoor clothing and equipment, and pro-deal connections with a number of outdoor focused companies.
- We are located in beautiful Hood River, Oregon, nestled in the Columbia River Gorge, a National Scenic Area. Hood River has been featured on the list of Best Places to Live for its livability, and abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Our office is located steps from the Columbia River, on the Hood River Waterfront.
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via email.
All inquiries will be handled confidentially. EEO.