Inter-Fluve, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator / Accounting Support role in our Hood River office, to provide office organization, support for our staff, and front desk operations, in addition to supporting our accounting team. This will be a full-time position, M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
The ideal candidate is well-organized, resourceful, innovative, and pays great attention to detail. This person will be motivated, be a quick learner, and have a passion for customer service. The person will be able to juggle multiple tasks and work with a range of staff both in the Hood River office and across the country.
- High School diploma or GED
- English language skills (speaking, writing, spelling, & grammar)
- Outstanding problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Good communicator with office staff and a professional manner with clients
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Technically savvy with electronics such as PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), business accounting software, and cloud-based applications (e.g., Google Docs, Adobe, iPhone applications).
- Internet skills (resourceful in doing internet research)
- Travel arrangement capability (making and changing flight, hotel, and car rental reservations)
- Familiarity with information technology systems, data management, electronic file naming conventions, and printers
- Ability to accurately enter data & import information into accounting system
- Some lifting and/or moving of equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Car and valid driver’s license
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Three (3) or more years office / administrative experience
- College degree in business or related field
- A/E industry, hospitality and/or customer-service experience
- Proficient with Deltek Ajera or other A/E accounting software
- Experience working on printers & other office equipment when necessary (troubleshooting, light maintenance)
Inter-Fluve is a water resources engineering firm specializing in river restoration for over 34 years. Projects are located all over the U.S. and internationally and include fish habitat restoration and recovery, wetland restoration, dam removals, watershed planning, river bank stabilization, storm water planning, lake construction, restoration of fly-fishing streams, and other water-related projects.
Our dedicated team of outdoor-focused and self-starting professionals share their passion for nature through their service to clients. We apply a broad range of science and engineering skills to investigate and design restoration, enhancement, and recovery solutions for degraded wetland, lake, riverine, and estuary environments. Throughout our history, our corporate focus has been to explore, question, and advance our craft from the knowledge and experience passed down from those who came before and that we gain through collaboration with others.
Visit our website to learn more about our story at www.interfluve.com.
Inter-Fluve, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, depending on experience, that includes paid time off, health plan, 401k with match and more. Work location is Hood River, Oregon.
Inter-Fluve is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest via email to [email protected]. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with a closing date of October 15, 2019.