Inter-Fluve, Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for a Project Manager with an emphasis in water resources, restoration and engineering for rivers and riparian wetlands. This professional is required to have a background in fluvial geomorphology, river ecology and the hydrology and hydraulics of natural river systems. Experience with dam removal, natural channel restoration, bioengineering and fish habitat restoration is preferred. Responsibilities will include project management, including internal design team management; client interaction; budget and invoice review; scheduling; project design; engineering oversight and construction management, including on-site construction observation. Candidates should have a strong background in site civil design utilizing software applications such as 1-D and 2-D hydraulic modeling programs, GIS, AutoCAD Civil 3D and sediment transport modeling. Also essential are a strong business development background and proven track record of developing and winning work. This job will require travel and physically demanding field work in remote locations.
- A minimum of 8 years of applicable experience
- Advanced degree in geology, geomorphology, hydrology, engineering, ecology or fisheries is required
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in Civil Engineering is preferred
- Relevant experience providing project engineering, project management and construction management services
- Ability to develop and review project plans, specifications and reports
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Total Station and/or GPS surveying and GIS experience preferred
- Proven ability to deliver projects within scope, schedule and budget
- Excellent written and oral communication ability and interpersonal skills
- Proven business development experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interest in field work is required
- Passionate about rivers!
Inter-Fluve, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, depending on experience, that includes paid time off, health plan, 401k with match and more.
Work location is within the St. Paul office, but travel to project locations is anticipated.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest via email to email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled confidentially. EEO.