Firm Description: Since 1984, Inter-Fluve has been a leading water resources science and engineering firm specializing in river restoration. We have worked across the United States and internationally on projects that include dam removal, aquatic habitat restoration, wetlands assessment, floodplain restoration, watershed analysis, estuary restoration, and other water-related projects. Our dedicated team of 50 self-starting professionals share their passion for nature through their service to our clients.
Please get to know us better by visiting our website at: www.interfluve.com
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Our Marketing Coordinator will manage development of new-business proposals as well as provide marketing support to offices across the country. The ideal candidate is talented at both design and writing, is passionate about winning work, is skilled with developing information systems, thrives in a collaborative work environment, and is looking to continuously grow their expertise.
Location: St. Paul, MN
- Coordinate preparation of compelling new-business proposals in a deadline-driven atmosphere, including layout design, copy editing, and managing timely contributions from other staff
- Design and edit marketing collateral materials including brochures, business cards, postcards, advertisements, posters, design reports, resumes, images, and other graphic materials
- Develop information and photo databases including writing project descriptions and updating project information for future use on new-business proposals
- Uphold brand style guide to support effective and accurate representation of the Inter-Fluve brand
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for conference speakers
- Coordinate applications for industry awards
- Provide event-planning assistance
- Assist staff with additional tasks as needed
- A BA or BS degree in communication, graphic design, journalism, marketing, or related field preferred
- 3+ Years of experience in marketing communication
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Graphic design expertise and a talented eye for design
- Ability to self-motivate and work collaboratively and independently on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Outstanding problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Experience developing inclusive marketing content that reflects the diverse clients and communities that our company serves
- Curiosity and willingness/ability to ask questions and seek out answers
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Software proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite, current website content-management systems, social media platforms
- Inter-Fluve, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off, health plan, 401k with match, and more.
- Inter-Fluve is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
- If you would like to apply, please submit a Resume & Cover Letter via email to [email protected].