Firm Description: Since 1984, Inter-Fluve has been a leading water resources science and engineering firm specializing in river restoration. We have worked across the United States and internationally on projects that include dam removal, aquatic habitat restoration, wetlands assessment, floodplain restoration, watershed analysis, estuary restoration, and other water-related projects. Our dedicated team of 50 professionals share their passion for nature through their service to our clients.
Please get to know us better by visiting our website at: www.interfluve.com
We are currently seeking a thoughtful, motivated, and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Hood River, OR. Our Marketing Coordinator will provide project management and support to offices across the country. The ideal person is passionate about winning work, is skilled with developing and maintaining information systems, maintains graphic layout expertise and persuasive writing skills; thrives in an energetic, collaborative work environment; and is looking to continuously enhance their expertise and take on additional responsibilities.
Location: Hood River, Oregon (currently office work is primarily remote to reduce spread of COVID)
- Develop, draft, and coordinate preparation of compelling proposals, statements of qualifications, and interview materials including managing proposal schedules and internal deadlines
- Maintain collateral materials including resumes, images, brochures, business cards, postcards, advertisements, posters, design reports, swag, and other graphic materials
- Contribute to and help maintain information and photo databases including writing project descriptions and updating project information for future use on submittals
- Maintain social media and website maintenance
- Develop award submittals
- Develop conference PowerPoint presentations
- Provide event planning and assistance
- Manage brand style guide and help support effective and accurate representation of the Inter-Fluve brand on deliverables
- Assist staff with additional tasks as needed including reports
A BA or BS degree in marketing/communications, graphic design, journalism, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing and communications field
- Excellent communication skills, positive, curious, and the ability to interact with staff of all levels
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Experience developing inclusive marketing content that reflects the diverse clients and communities that our company serves
- Curiosity and willingness/ability to ask questions and seek out answers
- Ability to self-motivate and work collaboratively and independently on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Outstanding problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Graphic design expertise and training. Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite, current website content management systems, social media platforms
- High-quality writing and editing skills
- Inter-Fluve, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off, health plan, 401k with match, and more.
- Inter-Fluve is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
- We are located in Hood River, in the Columbia River Gorge, a National Scenic Area. Hood River has been featured on the list of Best Places to Live for its livability, and abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
- If you would like to apply, please submit a Resume & Cover Letter via email to [email protected].