Office Support Manager
Since 1984, Inter-Fluve has been a leading water resources science and engineering firm specializing in river restoration. We have worked across the United States and internationally on projects that include dam removal, aquatic habitat restoration, wetlands assessment, floodplain restoration, watershed analysis, estuary restoration, and other water-related projects.
Our dedicated team of self-starting professionals share their passion for nature through their service to our Earth. We apply a broad range of science and engineering skills to investigate and design restoration, enhancement, and recovery solutions for degraded riverine, wetland, estuarine and lake environments. Throughout our history, our company’s focus has always been to collaborate, explore, question, and advance our craft.
Visit our website to learn more about our story at www.interfluve.com.
Location: Hood River, Oregon
Inter-Fluve is currently seeking an organized and positive Office Support Manager to join our team in Hood River, Oregon. This position is an excellent opportunity to dive into the environmental consulting world and work collaboratively with not only our local team but also Inter-Fluve staff members across the US. The ideal candidate is reliable, shows commitment to following through on tasks and is motivated by helping others.
This is an hourly, in-office, M-F position with the possibility of three-quarters time to full time.
- Point person for maintenance of office, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Promote and maintain company policies and procedures among staff
- Manage expense reports quality assurance and assist staff in report completion
- Manage data uploads and entry into accounting system, Ajera
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Respond to general company inquiries via phone and email
- Maintain front office reception area security, stock office kitchen and perform light cleaning in shared office spaces
- Support business development and project teams
- Plan and execute company events
- Assist in onboarding new employees as needed
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and property management
- Actively work to improve office organization
- Assist in travel bookings for employees
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- A desire to continually learn and grow
- Team player
- Valid Drivers License
- High School GED
- Graphic layout and other marketing technical skills a plus
This position is expected to start at $20/hour, depending on experience. This position is also eligible for overtime pay, PTO, 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, disability insurance, a 401k with company contribution, and more.
Inter-Fluve is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
If you would like to apply, please submit a Resume & Cover Letter via email to [email protected] Please reference “Office Support Manager” in your subject line.