NOAA ProTech Fisheries
Kerry Island Estuary Restoration, Columbia River, Oregon
Inter-Fluve Core Expertise
Studies, Analyses & Reports:
- Fluvial Geomorphology
- Aerial Site Reconnaissance
- Feasibility Studies & Alternatives Development
Applied Research, Engineering, Consulting & Operations:
- Freshwater Estuary, River, Lake, Pond & Wetland Engineering
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic Analyses
- Sediment Transport Analyses
- Dam Removal
- Bank Stabilization & Bioengineering
- Aquatic & Riparian Habitat
- Fish Passage & Hydraulic Structures
- Construction & Construction Oversight
Field Sampling, Data Collection & Surveys:
- Topographic & Bathymetric Surveys
- Monitoring, Regulatory Compliance
Consulting, Program & Project Management:
- Emergency Response/NRDA
- Mitigation Planning
- Education & Outreach Support
- Design Guidelines
- Expert Testimony
- Training & Workshops
- Project Management
Inter-Fluve has worked on over 115 dam removal related projects.
Inter-Fluve has overseen 40 dam removals.
Inter-Fluve has assessed over 1250 miles of rivers and streams.
Inter-Fluve has completed over 2000 projects worldwide.
Inter-Fluve has completed hundreds of culvert projects.
Inter-Fluve has installed millions of board feet of LWD.
Inter-Fluve has the largest staff of any firm in the United States solely dedicated to river engineering and science.
Photo: Steelhead in Dry Creek, California. Credit: Sonoma County Water Agency (SCWA)